I was watching Spoon last night and it was a compilation of different sentimental episodes. The episode of Ali Sotto talking about losing a son hit me. Gee, I would never be able to experience such or even experience losing a husband. Am I lucky?
Deep in side I had a deep sense of longing associated with never finding a partner in life. Is it the same pain? Which one is more painful?
Geez, they would also not be able to emphatize with that deep sense of longing or probably lonliness. It is lingering. No matter how you have accepted it that I may be forever single there is a pinch that you feel from time to time.
So I guess pain is not relative- it has no degree. Pain is pain. There is no such thing as my life is more painful than yours or my experience is more devasting than yours.
So what does it mean? It means being careful not to hurt anybody.
No comments:
Post a Comment