I have been waking up early and sleeping early.
Must have been one exhausting day. But I wake up with a dam of feelings breaking loose. All scenarios, all anxieties, all unfounded fears. One part of my brains says, its ok; its going to be ok.
Sitting quietly in the still of the early morning in my unlit room with light coming from the lanai, I realized, "Its not always about me." SO what am I afraid of, just make my contribution.
Must have been one exhausting day. But I wake up with a dam of feelings breaking loose. All scenarios, all anxieties, all unfounded fears. One part of my brains says, its ok; its going to be ok.
Sitting quietly in the still of the early morning in my unlit room with light coming from the lanai, I realized, "Its not always about me." SO what am I afraid of, just make my contribution.
No comments:
Post a Comment