Sunday, November 6, 2011

Planning My Demise 1

I have been attending more wakes   than weddings or baptisms... Have been also in discussion with my friends on what to do when it is someone's turn to pass on. So making a random list and maybe incoherent thoughts to prepare for D' Departure.

1. I need to put in order my files- whatever assests and liabilities I have.
   Life insurance- check
   Funeral plan- - currently paying it.
   Hospital insurance- check, but need one that is not dependent on my CSB employment
   Mga inherited properties- needs lotsa work
   Mga saleable thingies- wala ata
   Personal diaries- yikes- review and discard young angsts, just keep those na kapupulutan ng aral
   Books- maybe read a and pass on those I will not need

2. Details of the wake - Hirap ng tanong na ito
   *cremation - yes
 
3. Need to be remembered more not for the good person that i am- bwahahaha. But I want my advocacies to continue... - Deaf, youth development, environment - now i need to make these advocacies clear. Next article na lang.


  



No comments: