I had it all planned for the break. Then came the distractions. All welcome distractions.
The long awaited visiting family – done.
Go to the beach and try to meditate- done with distractions. I never thought everybody had the same idea of going to the beach- well, for them not to meditate but for family and group outings.
Holy week is different now.
Now, everything is open except for the Friday. I remember when there was nothing open, not even TV stations, radio stations. Nothing was open from Good Friday till Saturday. Now, all welcoming distractions.
Well, it the past had a working Holy week- but for a good cause. A lot of it was spent in communities preparing for the Via Crucis-Caloocan, Las Pinas, Marinduque and Cavite. Those were really meaningful and very creative activities. No beach time but just focus on getting the show on stage. At least, work then was really a welcome and noble distraction.
I recall the only holy week which was spent in Zambaonga - shooting. Rest was only on the Friday afternoon- because all the batteries had to recharged. I am not sure if it was really Holy Week anyway Zambaonga being predominantly Muslim.
I do not want to judge how others will celebreate the Holy week. I just hope a new life has sprung in their hearts this season- it has for me.
Now, I have to do paperwork, but computer games are more fun. Will get to paperwork once I get done with the games J
Hey, I have done my meditations first thing in the morning. Like guiltless chicharon.
No comments:
Post a Comment